Some of Archangel Michael’s feats in the New Testament era:
- At the command of the Blessed Virgin Mary, he aided Constantine the Great to be victorious over the pagan Emperor Maxentius;
- Helped the Greek Emperor Justinian against the barbarian invasion;
- Facilitated the Christian European victory over the Turks during the Battle of Lepanto;
- Caused a holy spring to emerge at Chairotopa, in which everyone who bathed was cured of their sicknesses; and
- Stopped the pestilence that depopulated Rome at the time of Gregory the Great.
- St. Michael the Archangel. (2006). Tan Books.